Sengchai Transformer with 50 years experience. Their beginning was small.They began as a small shop to the entire country of Thailand, keeping their quality up to this day, which is acceptable for both public and private sectors. This complies with ANSI, ICE, DIN, ISO 384-2543, ISO 9001 : 2008 and ISO 14001.The Sengchai Company Limited is a man.cturer of power transformers and distribution transformers from high to a low voltage, built to a high standard, which pioneered the first transformers in Thailand. There were only 2-3 transformer companies in Thailand then. Sengchai optical transformers have been produced since 2495.
Standard transformer installation. Installation of transformers, EPA has 3 ways of installing transformers: 1. Suspended for the first phase of transformers installed size from 10-160 KVA.
2. A scaffold for three-phase transformers installed size from 50-250 KVA (PEA) and from 50 - 500 KVA (only) with a maximum weight of 3000 kg.
3. A floor for the three-phase transformer
size from 315-2,000 KVA.
The general condition of the transformer.1. You must verify the installation of the correct standard.
2. You must verify lightning high voltage, dropout, low voltage fuse switches. Is complete and in good condition. Of the coordinates.
3. Examine by observing the color of the desiccant is silica gel, if mat pink, it has to be replaced.
4. Verify connector is not loose bushing transformer to the arc.
5. Check seals of all transformers for oil seepage.
6. Check the oil level of the tank.
7. Background check through. And protection of the transformer. In order to be compliant.
8. Verify low voltage wiring size and number of lines. Bushing pressure to fuse low.